What we offer as a facility
Pinehill Studios is more than ‘just a hall’. What we offer is a professional studio space with attention to detail on all aspects of professionalism and community care.
Our policies & procedures means you can be confident in your delivery of a safe class in our facility.
Covid-19 policies & procedures at Pinehill Studios
• Pinehill Studios will be following all government guidelines and adopt new policies and procedures.
• All risk assessments, safe-guarding and fire policies have been updated to include Covid-19 related policies
• We have adopted a no-crossover policy with staggered start/finish times to ease congestion in the reception area. This will also allow for adequate cleaning and mitigating any congregations
• We are reducing the number of groups and people in the studio at any one time
• There will be daily health screen checks for all instructors/facilitators
• We will be providing floor markings/signage and numerous sanitising stations and hand-washing facilities
• We have introduced Temperature checking on entry
• Our comprehensive cleaning regime will include mini-sanitising stations, between class cleaning, full deep cleaning each evening and professional weekly cleaning.
• We will be releasing a full, descriptive video before return to the studio to show all major changes and what to expect when you return to class for all students/clients.
Additional benefits of renting at Pinehill Studios
• An experienced team to update and deliver all new government policies and procedures to facilitators as they arise
• You will receive guidance on the development of your business
• You will gain access to your very own landing page on our website for your own business to use at your disposal
• Staff on site at all times
For more information call +353 86 7900 554
Unit 26, Pinehill Ind., Est., Mountain Top, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal